Got tagged, but probably not gonna be tagging anyone because that’s how I’m rolling right now.
1. What is the most rewarding experience you have had and why?
Probably the exchange I was on in Mexico. I was ten years old at the time mind, and I was away from my family with minimal Spanish. However, the fact that I survived it gave me a lot of confidence in my ability to survive and communicate with people. So when I went to Germany, no issue or fears at all.
2. Do you have any strange phobias? Average phobias?
I’m scared of Popsicle sticks. No joke, I’m scared that I’ll get a splinter in my tongue. I’m also super scared of spiders. One descended in front of my face earlier this week and I ran away screaming and crying.
3. If your life were to be made into a book/movie, what would the title be?
“Eternally Single, but Sadly a Romantic.”
4. What did you want to be when you were five (or thereabouts)?
A primatologist in space.
5. Do you have a collection of anything? If you don’t, would you like to?
I collect hand fans! I’ve got two sandalwood fans, one I bought in Versailles, one with butterflies on it, one made of goose and duck feathers, and one from the Met (I’ve posted a picture)
6. Did you like the last movie you watched? Why or why not?
Yes! It was Rise of the Guardians, and I think we all know how I feel about that film.
7. What is your current desktop picture?
Flo doing the “Rosenbeeeeeeerg” moment
8. What would you do with one million dollars?
Fund the refurbishing of my church’s organ. It’s getting really old and needs redoing.
9. Favorite type of weather?
When it’s sunny and just warm enough for one of my fans but not too hot. So then I can go buy ice cream and it’s pleasant but not overbearing.
10. Name a book/song/show/painting/etc. that has had a significant impact on your life (you may include why, if you like).
Disney films. I cannot narrow it down beyond that. See, the thing is, I have a horrible problem of scratching at myself, sometimes until I bleed. But whenever I watch Disney films (and whenever I’m in Disney World) I don’t ever scratch.
The scratching issue is recent, but the amount that those films make me feel safe and happy is not.